Monday 24 March 2014

Plants started to grow and bloom

Last Friday and Saturday were very nice, warm and sunny. It was +24 C on Friday and +22 C on Saturday. Unfortunately Sunday was not that nice. It was cloudy with 14 C. Last night it started to rain. But hunid weather is very good for all plants, trees, flowers, shrubs which have just started to grow and to bloom.

I love spring, even whent it's raining and it's a little bit cold. I love to observe new leaves that appear on all trees and shrubs. I love all spring flowers. They are very colourfull and pretty. Let's look at my evergreen garden. I wil show you how the nature starts its new life after winter.

Mahonia aquifolium has just started to bloom.


Euonymus fortunei has got new fresh leaves.



Pansies are bloming! I planted them 18 days ago.


Prunus laurocerasus Herbergii will strat to bloom very soon. It's very beautiful evergreen broadleaf shrub which can withstand quite low temperature.


Clematis has a lot of nice frsh and light green leaves. Spring is here!


Fritillaria imperialis which we call Ceaser's crownis quite big as for the second half of March. We are waiting for beautiful and big red flowers.


Tulips will also start to bloom very soon.


Hyaciths are very close...


Some of them has just started to bloom!


Spring came quite early this year to Poland. It was snowing and freezing at the same time last year. I do prefer the weather that we have this year. 

I will present here on my blog how my garden changes during spring time!

No comments:

Post a Comment