Wednesday 6 November 2013

Gardening in November

There're not so many things to do in the garden in November in Poland. But there is one exception. If you live like me in the forest than you have to clean up the garden. There are so many leaves falling down everywhere. 


Yesterday I started the last (I hope) autumn cleaning of my garden. Today in the morning the weather was very nice. So I could continue my work. Unfortunately it was raininig very early in the morning ant the lawn was very wet. So I couldn't cut the grass.




Luckilly I had enough time to clean what I call "Rhododendron's corner". In fact you can find there not only evergreen rhododendrons but also other evergreen broadleaf plants like Skimmia, pieris, ivies and others. i will describe some of them soon here on my blog. 


My garden looks much better now. I hope that tommorow I will be able to finish all the works there and finally cut  the grass.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment